*** Applications are now closed for Lovely's new bridal stylist. A huge thank you to the over 60 gorgeous lovelies who applied, we're currently reading through all the fab CVs, letters and even moodboards we received. Can't wait to start meeting our shortlisted stylists very soon x
If you’re passionate about couture fashion and would love to deliver a once-in-a-lifetime experience for brides, then you may be the perfect addition to our fab bridal consultant team!
Lovely is Devon’s newest and most exciting luxury bridal boutique, created by women who love what they do, for luxe brides who want to rock their wedding day in a dress not seen on every other bride.
We’re looking for a super special, enthusiastic, passionate and confident individual to become the newest part-time member of the Lovely team. You’ll already have proven sales experience in a luxury retail environment, as well as a genuine excitement for exceeding customer’s expectations and building meaningful professional relationships with Lovely Brides, whilst still delivering excellent sales results.
As a Lovely Bridal Consultant you will be offered specialist training on the job, in order to help widen your existing fashion and sales expertise. Salary level will be dependent upon experience. Typical working days will be Thursday-Saturday, though we may be able to accommodate some flexibility in working hours for the right candidate. For the right Sales Consultant, there will also be the opportunity to develop a wider leadership role in Spring 2018..
Key Day to Day Tasks
- Responding to telephone, email and face to face enquiries
- Managing the boutique’s appointments and fittings diary, as needed
- Carrying out consultations with brides and their guests during their visit to the boutique for bridal appointments and fittings, and delivering dress sale
- Displaying knowledge of Lovely’s designers, collections and advising confidently on styling a complete wedding day look
- Ensuring order paperwork and payments are correctly processed, liaising with suppliers and ensuring bride’s orders are being delivered to the boutique in a timely manner
- Helping to keep the boutique beautiful, pristine and safe at all times
- Assisting with social media and advertising
- Assisting during wedding fairs and photo shoots occasionally
Our perfect applicant will have…
- Excellent communication, numeracy and literacy skills
- Competency in Word, Excel, Outlook email and social media
- A positive, friendly and professional manner, with the ability to quickly put customers at their ease, to show genuine interest in each brides’ special day and to deliver an amazing personal experience every time
- A great team player attitude to life, as well as being able to work on your own initiative
- A demonstrated passion and knowledge for luxury retail and styling, with previous bridal experience being desirable though not essential
- The ability to regularly lift dresses and other stock items up to 5kg is essential
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a short covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck and we can't wait to hear from you x